In brief, American Cash Advance is a lending organization offering various types of credit to US residents in need of instant cash. As any other lender, they have their own requirements, loan amounts, rates and terms available. Learn more what you can get with American Cash Advance, pros and cons of their services, and make a decision whether it’s the best deal for your personal case.
Why American Cash Advance?
- Customers and their security are #1 priority for American Cash Advance which means you may stay assured of the safety and confidentiality of your personal data.
- American Cash Advance is a legitimate lender that adheres to the rules of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA).
- Applying is very easy and lets you conduct all the process completely online in a few minutes.
- American Cash Advance representatives do their best to process your application very fast and provide you with instant approval decision.
- Provided you have been approved for the loan before noon, you have all the chances to get the financing on the same day.
Compare the online funding types American Cash Advance offers
American Cash Advance offers lots of online credit options, so it’s important to know what is available in your state and how the lending works before you start your loan request.
Among the most popular loan types provided by American Cash Advance are:
- Online Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Short-term Payday Loans
- Online Installment Loans
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Personal Loans for bad credit
- Car Title Loans
- Small loans online
Does American Cash Advance offer loans for bad credit borrowers?
Every individual loan request is considered by American Cash Advance as a unique and important case. They take into account all your needs and determine your creditworthiness in terms of your own financial situation.
You are very highly likely to be approved for a loan even with a poor credit score if you can prove you are not a risky borrower. There’re other ways to do it besides credit checks. Proof of income, references from employer, etc.
How to Complete the American Cash Advance Loan Application Process
You can apply for American Cash Advance loans online in as little as 5 minutes. The process is maximally easy and straightforward.
To apply for a American Cash Advance loan online, just follow a few simple steps:
- Visit American Cash Advance’s website to start the application online.
- Fill in your personal information and the necessary loan amount.
- Wait for the email with the approval status of your loan.
- Talk to a American Cash Advance rep (they will contact you by phone) to discuss the loan terms and other conditions.
- Sign the documents and wait for the money to be transferred into your bank account.
What are the basic requirements?
A borrower should be older than 18 and have:
- Kansas residency with a proof of address.
- Regular employment with a proof of income
- A valid email and phone number.
- An active savings/checking account.
Where can I find American Cash Advance loan places near me?
With American Cash Advance, you don’t even have to drive and visit any stores, you can apply for a loan completely online! Still, you may have some questions or need some help with applying, then visiting a loan store may be a good idea. Here’s a complete list of all company locations in your city:
- Kansas City