Bank of Labor is a lending company offering various types of credit to Kansas residents in need of quick loans.
Before applying, check Bank of Labor requirements, available loan amounts, interest rates and repayment terms. If you decide to visit the Bank of Labor store, check the address, directions, working hours, and it’s highly recommended to pre-qualify online to facilitate the process of getting the loan.
What are Bank of Labor Benefits Over the Other Kansas City Lenders?
- Applying is 100% safe and secure.
- Many Bank of Labor customers leave positive reviews on the company’s service.
- Applying can be done fast and easily online.
- Instant approval decision same day.
- Quick financing.
Compare the online funding types Bank of Labor offers in Kansas City
Bank of Labor may provide Kansas City residents with numerous loans according to individual needs and preferences:
- Online Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Short-term Payday Loans
- Online Installment Loans
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Personal Loans for bad credit
- Car Title Loans
- Small loans online
How to Apply for a Loan from Bank of Labor in Kansas City, Kansas
- Visit the Bank of Labor site to complete the application online.
- Fill in your personal information and choose the necessary loan amount.
- Wait for approval.
- Get contacted by a Bank of Labor manager to discuss the loan agreement.
- Receive the money deposited dircetly into your bank account.
What are the basic Bank of Labor requirements?
A borrower should be older than 18 and have:
- Kansas residency with a proof of address.
- Regular employment with a proof of income
- A valid email and phone number.
- An active savings/checking account.
Where can I find Bank of Labor locations near me?
Address: 756 Minnesota Ave
Phone: (913) 321-4242
- Mon - Thu: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bank of Labor cares about individuals, small businesses, and the community. You see it in our actions and what we offer. We make sure our products and services go above and beyond, such as our reward program options that can help customers get points toward travel, merchandise, and the perks that other places may not offer to everyone. Drive-through location available 2 blocks north on 8th Street.