Farm Credit Mid-America is a lending company offering various types of credit to Kansas residents in need of quick loans.
Before applying, check Farm Credit Mid-America requirements, available loan amounts, interest rates and repayment terms. If you decide to visit the Farm Credit Mid-America store, check the address, directions, working hours, and it’s highly recommended to pre-qualify online to facilitate the process of getting the loan.
What are Farm Credit Mid-America Benefits Over the Other Manhattan Lenders?
- Applying is 100% safe and secure.
- Many Farm Credit Mid-America customers leave positive reviews on the company’s service.
- Applying can be done fast and easily online.
- Instant approval decision same day.
- Quick financing.
Compare the online funding types Farm Credit Mid-America offers in Manhattan
Farm Credit Mid-America may provide Manhattan residents with numerous loans according to individual needs and preferences:
- Online Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Short-term Payday Loans
- Online Installment Loans
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Personal Loans for bad credit
- Car Title Loans
- Small loans online
How to Apply for a Loan from Farm Credit Mid-America in Manhattan, Kansas
- Visit the Farm Credit Mid-America site to complete the application online.
- Fill in your personal information and choose the necessary loan amount.
- Wait for approval.
- Get contacted by a Farm Credit Mid-America manager to discuss the loan agreement.
- Receive the money deposited dircetly into your bank account.
What are the basic Farm Credit Mid-America requirements?
A borrower should be older than 18 and have:
- Kansas residency with a proof of address.
- Regular employment with a proof of income
- A valid email and phone number.
- An active savings/checking account.
Where can I find Farm Credit Mid-America locations near me?
Address: 2401 N Seth Child Rd
Phone: (785) 565-0161
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Frontier Farm Credit provides financing and financial services to people in rural North America. It offers a variety of loans for real estate, livestock, equipment and agriculture. The company provides crop insurance, appraisal and leasing services. It also offers tax preparation, planning and online banking services. The company provides a variety of lease options for monthly, quarterly and annual payments. It offers appraisal services for a range of agricultural and rural properties, including farms, ranches, rural homes, feedlots, swine facilities and greenhouses. The company manages a staff of professionals, including appraisers and financial and credit officers. Frontier Farm Credit maintains a location in Manhattan, Kan.