First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas is a lending company offering various types of credit to Kansas residents in need of quick loans.
Before applying, check First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas requirements, available loan amounts, interest rates and repayment terms. If you decide to visit the First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas store, check the address, directions, working hours, and it’s highly recommended to pre-qualify online to facilitate the process of getting the loan.
What are First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas Benefits Over the Other Kansas City Lenders?
- Applying is 100% safe and secure.
- Many First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas customers leave positive reviews on the company’s service.
- Applying can be done fast and easily online.
- Instant approval decision same day.
- Quick financing.
Compare the online funding types First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas offers in Kansas City
First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas may provide Kansas City residents with numerous loans according to individual needs and preferences:
- Online Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Short-term Payday Loans
- Online Installment Loans
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Personal Loans for bad credit
- Car Title Loans
- Small loans online
How to Apply for a Loan from First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas in Kansas City, Kansas
- Visit the First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas site to complete the application online.
- Fill in your personal information and choose the necessary loan amount.
- Wait for approval.
- Get contacted by a First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas manager to discuss the loan agreement.
- Receive the money deposited dircetly into your bank account.
What are the basic First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas requirements?
A borrower should be older than 18 and have:
- Kansas residency with a proof of address.
- Regular employment with a proof of income
- A valid email and phone number.
- An active savings/checking account.
Where can I find First State Bank of Kansas City Kansas locations near me?
Address: 650 Kansas Ave
Phone: (913) 371-1242
- Mon - Thu: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
Founded in 1901, First State Bank is a commercial bank that provides a range of personal and commercial financial banking products and services. It offers savings, money market, checking and individual retirement accounts. The bank also provides certificates of deposit and debit and credit cards. First State Bank provides a variety of commercial, residential and consumer loan options. It offers online and phone banking services for its customers. The bank provides safe deposit boxes, cashier checks and wire transfers. First State Bank offers an online calculator that assists customers with various financial services. It also provides cash management and trust services. The bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Headquartered in Kansas City, Kan., First State Bank is a subsidiary of First Bancshares.