INTRUST Bank is a lending company offering various types of credit to Kansas residents in need of quick loans.
Before applying, check INTRUST Bank requirements, available loan amounts, interest rates and repayment terms. If you decide to visit the INTRUST Bank store, check the address, directions, working hours, and it’s highly recommended to pre-qualify online to facilitate the process of getting the loan.
What are INTRUST Bank Benefits Over the Other Manhattan Lenders?
- Applying is 100% safe and secure.
- Many INTRUST Bank customers leave positive reviews on the company’s service.
- Applying can be done fast and easily online.
- Instant approval decision same day.
- Quick financing.
Compare the online funding types INTRUST Bank offers in Manhattan
INTRUST Bank may provide Manhattan residents with numerous loans according to individual needs and preferences:
- Online Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Short-term Payday Loans
- Online Installment Loans
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Personal Loans for bad credit
- Car Title Loans
- Small loans online
How to Apply for a Loan from INTRUST Bank in Manhattan, Kansas
- Visit the INTRUST Bank site to complete the application online.
- Fill in your personal information and choose the necessary loan amount.
- Wait for approval.
- Get contacted by a INTRUST Bank manager to discuss the loan agreement.
- Receive the money deposited dircetly into your bank account.
What are the basic INTRUST Bank requirements?
A borrower should be older than 18 and have:
- Kansas residency with a proof of address.
- Regular employment with a proof of income
- A valid email and phone number.
- An active savings/checking account.
Where can I find INTRUST Bank locations near me?
Address: 630 Humboldt St
Phone: (785) 565-5400
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Since 1876, INTRUST Bank has grown to become a leading financial services provider in the Midwest, with assets of nearly $5 billion, a wide range of wealth services and 44 banking centers across Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.