Online loans in Overland Park provide an easy, fast and convenient way to get the money you need between paychecks from the comfort of your own home. Fill out a simple online form, and you’ll get an approval decision in no time.
Are Payday Loans Legal in Overland Park, Kansas?
Short-term financing is regulated by Kansas Payday Loan Laws. They determine the maximum and minimum loan amounts, interest rates and terms as well as other aspects of borrowing such as rollovers, extensions, additional fees and charges. Check the table below for the details:
|APR||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) refers to the annual percentage of the amount charged to borrowers. APR is expressed as a percentage, which represents the actual annual cost of funds over the term of the loan.|
|MIN Loan Amount||None|
|MAX Loan Amount||$500|
|MIN. Loan Term||7 days|
|MAX. Loan Term||30 days|
|Collateral or guarantor||No|
|Number of simultaneous loans||Prohibited|
|Default penalties||3% per month of the outstanding amount|
How to get a Payday Loan in Overland Park Online?
- Fill out the application and click “submit”
- You’ll get a decision within minutes.
- In the case of a positive decision, the lender will contact you.
- Within 24 hours the cash will be transferred to your account.
What are Overland Park Payday Loan benefits?
- You don’t have to go to the office and wait for endless loan approval. Just a few minutes and your Payday loan application is submitted online.
- Payday loans are popular with those who don’t have the best credit. While traditional banks and lenders usually have stricter restrictions on lending, Payday Loans are aimed at ordinary people who may need help in a time of need.
- Fast Funds. Once approved, you are more likely to receive your cash within 24 hours.
Overland Park, KS Payday Loan Rates and Terms
$500 is the maximum loan amount for Overland Park residents. Loan limits will be determined on an individual basis, based on your income and other factors. The loan fees are $15 per $100 borrowed. The annual percentage rate (APR) varies depending on the term of your loan.
Overland Park Payday Loan Questions
- Why would I want a payday loan?
The most common uses are refinancing existing debt at a lower rate and making a purchase when you don’t have available cash, but you can use a payday loan for just about any emergency expenses.
- Are payday loans different from credit cards?
Payday loans are a great alternative to credit cards. If you think you will need the money for more than 30 days, the rates are often much lower. Otherwise, they are generally very similar – both are unsecured debt, and the amount you will be approved for depends on your creditworthiness.
- Who gets payday loans?
Almost anyone can get a payday loan. Before you begin the payday loan application process, gather all the documents you need. This allows you to go through each step of the process efficiently and get your funds as quickly as possible. Rates and loan amounts are mostly determined by your credit history and credit score.
You Might Be Also Interested In:
- Online Installment Loans in Overland Park
- Online Personal Loans in Overland Park
- Overland Park Car Title Loans Completely Online
Top Payday Loan Companies Near Me in Overland Park:
10327 Metcalf Ave
7417 Metcalf Ave
- 10327 Metcalf Ave
10561 Barkley St
- 10561 Barkley St
8934 W 95th St
11044 Quivira Rd
- 8934 W 95th St
7637 Metcalf Ave
- 7637 Metcalf Ave
8212 Metcalf Ave
- 8212 Metcalf Ave
8208 Melrose Dr
- 8208 Melrose Dr
Po Box 26187
- Po Box 26187
4551 W 107th St Ste 250
- 4551 W 107th St Ste 250